The "Traffic/Criminal Waiver Schedule" above shows the total amount due for your ticket. This is referred to as a "waiver", because you are pleading guilty and waiving your right to a trial.
You may resolve your case through the Court's violations bureau by doing one of the following before your scheduled court appearance:
1. Online: Visit our website and click the Make A Payment button. By paying the citation online, you acknowledge you are pleading guilty to the violation(s) and waiving your right to a trial.
2. In Person: Bring the ticket to the Court Clerk's Office and sign a plea of guilty and waiver of trial. Pay the amount due from the Court waiver schedule with cash, check, money order.
3. By Mail: Sign the guilty plea and waiver of trial on the back of the ticket, and mail to the Court the ticket and a check or money order for the total amount due from the the court waiver schedule. Make your check or money order payable to "Chillicothe Municipal Court" and mail to:
Chillicothe Municipal Court
95 E. Main Street Chillicothe, OH 45601
If you fail to make your payment, a judge has the authority to do one or both of the following:
1. Order the BMV to forfeit your operator's license (suspension); or
2. Order the BMV to block your ability to register a vehicle or renew registration of a vehicle.
In addition, the Clerk of Courts will send your account to a collection agency, and the agency will charge you a 30% fee.